Tuesday, August 4, 2009

at last....





so, it is finally coming together- the little shop in pilsen. I am calling it workshop for several reasons, you see my studio is in the back, sort of like a see-through kitchen where you can watch the chefs prepare your food. The "work" and the "shop" are separated by a high desk/ counter for checking out purposes. I also plan on having workshop classes at the space in the studio area, everything from sewing 101 which will include hemming trousers, and basic sewing techniques, to rubbing patterns, wrap skirt forum, and learning to make your own farmers market tote bag. I am really excited about all the possibilities this new space will afford me! The coolest thing is that I am right off of the second friday gallery walk area- and I plan on having events that coincide once a month. Here are a few images but there are many more to come. I will keep posted about new developments. Currently the new space is slotted to open on August 14th with a big party. I can get it together in 2 weeks, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment