Monday, August 1, 2011

Pendleton: the Portland Collection





I am freaking out, beside myself, insanely excited for this collection
that I will be receiving shortly for fall (beginning of September)
It is over 100 degrees outside, 
but all I can think about is fall clothing.....

Perhaps it is because we are hard at work cutting fall production
or perhaps it is because I met with the woman who is knitting the gorgeous alpaca
sweaters for the frei 2011 collection yesterday for a fitting
or possibly because i find this heat and humidity to be too much and layering is in my dna...
but fall!  Oh what a great season for clothing!
the Pendleton collection is AH-mazing.
Between the graphic Navajo wool melton blankets and coats
to the chunky knit Big Lebowski sweaters
(see below)


You really cannot go wrong with any piece
Several of the styles posted above will be available at Post 27
I am so excited, I feel like barfing.


No comments:

Post a Comment