Sunday, July 3, 2011

Continued..... Wear in the world is frei??



Hola!  I finally found WI FI- have been backpacking in Guatemala for my honeymoon- wearing my amazing frei skirt. 

I was born and raised in Puerto Rico, and currently live in Pilsen. I have been wearing my skirt, which is so versatile and soft, during vacations and wedding craziness in Puerto Rico (where I recently got married) and now in my honeymoon... by the way have been receiving lots of compliments from others backpackers!  
 
These pics are were taken in the Tikal National Park - mayan ruins - in Guatemala. Last couple of days before returning to Pilsen. The green shirt is also from the workshop, and the red belt is from a local store too, knee deep vintage. 

Hope you like the pics! 

Much love,
Mayra Estrella

No comments:

Post a Comment